Safety Valves seminar
In this two-day seminar you will be introduced to ARI safety valves which conform to European (EN ISO 4126-1) and American (ASME/API 526) standards.
This seminar is particularly aimed at all market partners in industry – from plant operators through specialist planners and plant manufacturers to distributors.
Content: Day 1
- Definition and operating principle of safety valves to EN ISO 4126-1 / AD2000-A2 / TRD
- Design and labelling of ARI-SAFE safety valves
- Selection and installation of safety valves as well as potential problems
- Tour of the ARI facility
Content: Day 2
- Definition and operating principle of safety valves to ASME/API 526
- Design and labelling of ARI REYCO valves
- Safety valves
- Sizing of ASME safety valves
« Back to overview
04. - 05.04.2017
10. - 11.10.2017
9.30 a.m. to approx. 4.30 p.m.
Technical Sales Safety Valves