Steel production plays a central role not only in Germany but in many other countries too.
ARI has been firmly established as a supplier of valves used in steelmaking for several decades. ARI valves are ideal wherever control, isolation, safety or steam trapping functions have to be implemented for a wide variety of fluids such as cooling water, steam, condensate, argon, nitrogen, oxygen, emulsion or purified sodium sulphate.
Amongst other things, ARI products are in demand in the following steelworks sections and applications:
- "White" and "black" areas of the coking plant
- Secondary metallurgy (ladle furnace, vacuum system)
- Continuous caster / hot strip mill / CSP plant
- Surface treatment (pickling plant)
- Filter and environmental protection plants, e.g. for heat recovery
- Central water supply (cooling water cycles, water treatment, filtration)
ARI offers a broad array of components and systems that are optimised for this kind of process, e.g.:
- Control valves
- Globe valves
- Pneumatic stop valves
- Soft sealed butterfly valves
- Metal sealed butterfly valves
- Safety valves
- Steam traps
- Pressure reducing valves
- Pressure regulating valves
- Pressure reducing stations
- Heat exchange systems
ARI has a proven track record of experience in many different metallurgical plants, both in Germany and worldwide. With our comprehensive product portfolio we are moreover an attractive partner for this application whenever constructive collaboration is called for to meet ever stricter plant engineering efficiency requirements and tackle the new challenges associated with sustainability as well as climate and environmental technologies.