Steel production is a basic industry that plays a crucial role in many national and international value chains.
ARI has been firmly established as a supplier of valves used in steelmaking for several decades. These valves are ideal wherever control, isolation, safety or steam trapping functions have to be implemented daily for a wide variety of fluids such as cooling water, steam, condensate, argon, nitrogen, oxygen, emulsion or purified sodium sulphate.
ARI valves are particularly in demand in process chains in the following steelmaking sections and applications sections:
- "White" and "black" areas of the coking plant
- Secondary metallurgy (ladle furnace, vacuum system)
- Continuous caster / hot strip mill / CSP plant
- Surface treatment (pickling plant)
- Filter and environmental protection plants, e.g. for heat recovery
- Central water supply (cooling water cycles, water treatment, filtration)
ARI offers a broad array of components and systems that are optimised for this kind of process, e.g.:
- STEVI control valves
- FABA globe valves
- Pneumatic stop valves
- ZESA, GESA and ZIVA soft sealed butterfly valves
- ZETRIX metal sealed butterfly valves
- CONA steam traps
- SAFE safety valves
- PREDU pressure reducing valves
- PRESO pressure regulating valves
- Pressure reducing stations
- Heat exchange systems
ARI has a proven track record of experience in many different steelworks, both in Germany and worldwide. With our comprehensive product portfolio we are an attractive partner for this application.